Filament Spectrum GP450
Biocompatible up to 30 days in contact with the human body
Filament Spectrum Medical ABS is a highest quality material designed specifically for medical applications. This 3D printing filament has been manufactured using ABS pellets that meet the biocompatibility requirements of USP Class VI or ISO 10993-1 certifications, which guarantees that it is biocompatible up to 30 days in contact with the human body (topical use).
Additionally filament Medical ABS is food contact approved according to EU No 10/20111 and 21 CFR FDA regulations.
Spectrum Group Sp. z o.o. guarantees that the base raw material has no additives and has not been modified in the filament production process.
- manufactured using ABS pellets that meet the biocompatibility requirements of USP Class VI or ISO 10993-1 certifications
- biocompatible up to 30 days in contact with the human body
- 3D print of personalized, lightweight prostheses
- manufacturing of support structures for rehabilitation
- contact approved according to EU No 10/20111 and 21 CFR FDA regulations
- high speed printing without quality losses
- very robust lamination of layers
- Vicat softening temperature - 95°C
- Burning behaviour UL 94 (1.6mm) - HB
VERIFY YOUR SPOOL – the most precise quality control system on the market
Filament for 3D printers is manufactured by the method of free extrusion, which is one of the most difficult processing techniques by extrusion, due to the particularly large impact of process parameters on product dimensions and material homogenization.
During the production each 1mm of Spectrum Filament is being continuously measured in 2 axis with ±0.8µm accuracy, what allows to obtain a high-quality final product. As a proof of this, Spectrum Filaments has introduced, as one of the few manufacturers in the world, the possibility of presenting online, individually for each manufactured spool:
- the course of diameter on the entire length of the spool,
- mean diameter,
- standard deviation.
Precise survey guarantees that Spectrum Filaments products meet rigorous market requirements.
- 3D print personalized, lightweight prostheses tailored to the individual needs of patients
- manufacturing of support structures for rehabilitation end-use parts
- industrial design
- custom components
Filament wound on a transparent PC spool. The spool contains information about the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Each reel is packed in aluminium vacuum bag with ZIP lock with a silica gel inside.