A major feature of the PA6 Neat is its increased mechanical strength as compared to other plastics. The material also features exceptional thermal properties, chemical resistance and a relatively high resistance to corrosion stimulators. Poliamide PA6 Neat belongs to the few materials with low processing shrinkage, approx. 0.3%.
- exceptionally low processing shrinkage of 0.3%
- a very wide temperature range for prolonged operation as well as a very high temperature up to 160°C for short-time operation
- good tribological properties, including dry friction conditions such as in slide bearing
- chemical resistance to lubricants and oils
- an unusually good adhesion to 3D printer build platforms as compared to other Poliamide-based filaments on the market
- production of gear wheels and racks, slide bearings, sweep-off gears and guide rolls operated in elevated temperatures up to 120°C on a prolonged basis and up to 160°C on a short-time basis
- all types of ring and plate seals with an increased chemical and corrosion resistance
- end-use parts
- functional prototyping
- industrial modelling
Filament wound on a transparent PC spool. The spool contains information about the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Each reel is packed in aluminium vacuum bag with ZIP lock with a silica gel inside.
To attain the very attractive properties of PA6 Neat, as regards the technical aspects, you need to follow the basic storage rules for such materials (in a dry and dark place with humidity below 15%). To obtain the best parameters of the printed object possible, it is recommended to dry the material prior to work.