Spectrum PET-G Glitter is a material doped with high gloss particles based on Premium PET-G. The content of particles in the filament contributes to the original aesthetic value of the print. The content of non-melting particles requires the use of nozzles with a diameter of not less than 0.4mm. In addition, the material is no different from pure PET-G and can be processed at the same temperatures as classic PET-G.
- easy separation of the object from the work table
- highly durable
- printed elements are characterized by stiffness
- chemically resistant material
Using Spectrum PETG Glitter material the elements obtain:
- Higher fragility
- High gloss surface of manufactured elements allowing to reduce the visibility of layers on the side surface of manufactured elements
- The ability to control the gloss level by increasing or reducing the thickness of the produced walls
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, folied Spectrum Filaments packaging.
|Hot pad temperature:|
external diameter – 20cm, internal diameter. 5,2cm, width. 6,7cm