No more shiny surface
Spectrum PLA MATT is a PLA-based material with a chemical composition modified so that it would be possible to obtain matte surfaces of printed object. The matte finish of printed items considerably improves their aesthetic properties and also minimises the visibility of layers on the side surfaces of printed items.
In addition, the material maintains all the features of PLA-based classic polymers, i.e. the easy and highly efficient printing, low shrinkage and very good adhesion between layers and also between the build platforms and printed objects. Further, the use of admixtures has improved the impact resistance and lowered the brittleness of printed items.
- higher temperature resistance (75°C) in comparison to the standard PLA
- high quality matte side surface with hardly visible layers
- very good adhesion between layers
- high durability
- high rigidity of items
- low shrinkage
- highly efficient printing
- improved mechanical strenght
- interior design
- educational project
- architectural models
- industrial design prototyping for concept visualisation
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, folied Spectrum Filaments packaging.