Tough like ABS, easy to print like PLA
Spectrum PLA Tough is a specially modified consumable material for 3D printing. Aimed at improving the properties of the material at the monomer level, the treatment has brought about an enormous range of applications. It is a perfect solution for printing functional components with mechanical properties close to those of ABS, while retaining the simple printing and low shrinkage of PLA.
The use of unique additives which modify the polymer structure made it possible to reduce shrinkage noticeably as compared to PLA-based classic materials, which allows you to print large-size items and retain the high rigidity typical for items manufactured of PLA without admixtures.
- excellent alternative for styrene-based materials
- more reliable than ABS for large prints
- higher impact resistance of printed items as compared to their equivalents manufactured of ABS
- good for creating high-resolution parts
- improved layer adhesion
- more matte surfaces as compared to the unmodified PLA
- low warping
- less brittle than classic PLA
- functional protoyping
- funtional tools
- end-use parts
- manufacturing aids
- custom components
Filament is reeled on the neat, transparent spool. Each spool contains information on the type of material, diameter and recommended printing temperature. Filament is vacuum-packed with a moisture absorber. Whole product packed in the original, folied Spectrum Filaments packaging.
external diameter – 20cm, internal diameter. 5,2cm, width. 6,7cm