Withdraw from the contract
INFORMATION ON THE RIGHT
TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT
CONTRACT WAIVER INSTRUCTIONS
As a Consumer, you hold the right to withdraw from the Contract concluded with our Shop within the period of fourteen (14) days without stating any reasons thereof, without prejudice to cases set forth in the part called "Exclusion of the right to withdraw from the contract". The time limit to withdraw from the Contract expires upon the lapse of fourteen (14) days:
- after which you have physically acquired a thing or after which a third party, other than the Delivery Company or the person authorised by you, physically acquired a thing - in case of a contract that obliges to transfer the rights to a thing (contract of sale, contract of delivery or contract of commission which is a movable thing),
- after which you have physically acquired the last thing or on which a third party, other than the Delivery Company or the person authorised by you, physically acquired a thing - in case of a contract that obliges to transfer rights to many things which were delivered separately,
- after which you have physically acquired the last element or its part or on which a third party, other than the Delivery Company or the person authorised by you, physically acquired an element or its part - in case of a contract that obliges to transfer the rights to things delivered in elements or in parts,
- after which you have physically acquired the first thing or on which a third party, other than the Delivery Company or the person authorised by you, physically acquired the first thing - in case of contracts on regular delivery of things for a definite period of time,
- contract conclusion - in case of service contracts.
To observe the time limit to withdraw from the contract, it is enough to send information on exercising the right to withdraw from the Contract before the lapse of time.
If you want to take advantage of your right to withdraw from the Contract, you must inform us: Spectrum Group Sp. z o.o., Parkowa 85 Street, 05-806 Pęcice, Poland, email: email@example.com, on the decision to withdraw from the contract in a form of a clearly worded statement (for example in a form of a letter sent by a traditional post or by an email).
You can use the contract withdrawal form to do this, it is not obligatory though. The withdrawal form from performing electronically supplied services on the Shop's webpage is exhibited hereto
CONTRACT WITHDRAWAL EFFECTS
In case of withdrawal from the contract, we return you all payments received from you, including the delivery cost of a thing (excluding additional costs resulting out of your chosen form of delivery other than the cheapest one we offer). The payments are returned without unnecessary delay, in each case not later than within fourteen (14) days from the day we were informed on your decision to exercise the right to withdraw from the contract.
The payments will be returned in the same way that was used by the Customer in the initial transaction, unless expressively consent for other options; in each case you do not pay any charges resulting out of the return. We may withhold with the payment until receipt of the good or until delivery of a proof the thing has been sent back, depending on which comes first.
Should you receive things as a result of a contract, please send it back or deliver it to the following address Spectrum Group Sp. z o.o., Parkowa 85 Street, 05-806 Pęcice, Poland, immediately, and in each case not later than fourteen (14) days from the day you informed us on the withdrawal. The time limit is deemed to be met if you send the thing within fourteen (14) days.
Please remember you will need to bear costs immediately connected with return of the thing. If, due to its nature, the thing cannot be sent in a usual manner by post, you will have to bear the immediate costs of returning the thing. The maximum cost is estimated to be about PLN 18.00.
You are responsible only for diminishing value of the thing arising out of using it in a different manner than it was necessary to establish character, features and function of a thing.
CONTRACT WAIVER RIGHTS EXCLUSION
The right to withdraw from the contract concluded away from the business premises or from a distance does not apply to a consumer with regard to the contract subject matter of which are sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package was opened after being delivered.
CONTRACT WITHDRAWAL FORM
(fill in and send the form only when you wish to withdraw from the Contract)
Recipient: Spectrum Group Sp. z o.o., Parkowa 85 Street, 05-806 Pęcice, Poland | firstname.lastname@example.org
Hereby, I/we(*) inform on withdrawal from the contract of sale with regard to the following things(*) delivery contract regarding the following things(*) contract of commission to perform the following things(*)/ on rendering the following service(*):
Contract conclusion(*)/ receipt(*)date:
Consumer(s) name and surname:
Signature of the consumer(s):
(only if you send the form in a paper version)
(*) Delete as appropriate.
(You may fill in and send the form if you wish to make a complained under the statutory guarantee)
Recipient: Spectrum Group Sp. z o.o., Parkowa 85 Street, 05-806 Pęcice, Poland
Customer's name and surname or its business name:
Customer's phone no.:
Contact details that can be used to send the reply to my complaint and carry out further correspondence concerning thereof is as follows:
- postal address:
- email address:
The Guarantee concerns:
- the sale contract as of __________ regarding the following product:
- contracts to provide other service:
Date of finding the reason for the complaint:
- product or service's defect removal
- product replacement for the one free of defects
- price reduction
- contract withdrawal
The Seller informs that:
The Products can be covered by a guarantee offered by the producer or the distributor. In such a case, the Customer has the right to make a complaint exercising the rights arising out of the guarantee by making a complaint to the guarantee provider. Lodging a complaint to the guarantee provider may be made via the Seller or immediately to the guarantee provider. The Customer may exercise powers arising out of the statutory guarantee for physical defects, notwithstanding the rights arising out of the guarantee.
Signature of the person lodging the Complaint: