- Name of University: Warsaw University of Technology
- Science club: Students Aerodynamics Club Campus
- Website: http://skappw.pl/
- Project name: Kropelka 2.0
- Project description:
Design work began in 2012, covering the design of the entire vehicle. Work on the construction of the vehicle lasted 3 years and ended with the debut of the vehicle in 2015 at the Shell Eco-marathon. Since then, the vehicle has been refined and prepared to produce a predicted 1000 km / l. Rear-wheel drive three-wheeler, powered by a 1 hp KR-1 single-cylinder engine. It is a four-stroke engine, powered by ethanol, with a capacity of 58 cm3 and a compression ratio adjustable from 13:1 to 17:1. Estimated total efficiency is from 30 to 35%. The plating of the vehicle is made of carbon fiber locally reinforced, among glass fiber and kevlar. Owing to the use of composites, the weight of the plating does not exceed 4 kg and the weight of the whole vehicle is 35 kg. Second generation of the vehicle with minimal fuel consumption designed and manufactured by SKAP.
Printed using the FDM method, were among others: transmissions, covers and structural components of the vehicle.
Scope of cooperation:
- providing necessary amount of filament,
- 3D printing services,
- 3D printing technology consulting,
- providing a 3D printer for competitions and shows,