PET CF15 is a black through-dyed material based on polyethylene terephthalate. It is the easiest-to-print material filled with carbon fibre on the market. It presents no retraction issues and does not require a heating chamber. It demonstrates a perfect surface finish directly from the printer, thus reducing the need for further treatments. It may undergo additional treatment to improve its mechanical properties.
It is compatible with support materials such as HIPS. PET CF15 can be used to print very strong and rigid items. It features a low impact of moisture and temperature on dimensions. In addition, parts made of this material may undergo annealing to obtain better mechanical properties.
|Printing speed||30-80 mm/s|
|Verify your spool - track diameter||YES|
- Key features:
- low processing (linear) shrinkage of 0.1%
- a relatively high resistance to thermal ageing
- high temperature and abrasion resistance
- high mechanical strength
- chemical resistance to lubricants and oils
- very robust lamination of layers
- good tribological properties, including dry friction conditions such as in slide bearings
- a very wide temperature range for prolonged operation as well as a very high temperature up to 125°C for short-time operation
- a very high temperature up to 160°C for short-time operation
- automotive industry
- office machines
- precision apparatus
- end-use parts
- functional prototyping
To obtain the best parameters of the printed object possible, it is recommended to dry the material prior to work.