A major feature of the PA6 Neat is its increased mechanical strength as compared to other plastics. The material also features exceptional thermal properties, chemical resistance and a relatively high resistance to corrosion stimulators.
Filament PA6 Neat belongs to the few materials with low processing shrinkage, approx. 0.3%.
|Printing speed||30-70 mm/s|
|Verify your spool - track diameter||YES|
- Key features:
- exceptionally low processing (linear) shrinkage of 0.3%
- a very wide temperature range for prolonged operation as well as a very high temperature up to 160°C for short-time operation
- good tribological properties, including dry friction conditions such as in slide bearing
- chemical resistance to lubricants and oils
- very robust lamination of layers
- an unusually good adhesion to 3D printer build platforms as compared to other Poliamide-based filaments on the market
- HDT A - 90°C
- Functional prototyping
- End-use parts
- Industrial modelling
- All types of ring and plate seals with an increased chemical and corrosion resistance
- Production of gear wheels and racks, slide bearings, sweep-off gears and guide rolls operated in elevated temperatures up to 120°C on a prolonged basis and up to 160°C on a short-time basis
To obtain the best parameters of the printed object possible, it is recommended to dry the material prior to work.