Nylon PA6 GK10 is a new, high-temperature PA6-based construction material in the natural colour. Perfect for 3D printing. Filled with glass beads, it is more flexible than the polyamide the material is based on.
Its specific quality is a low impact of moisture and temperature on the measurements or electrical properties as compared to PA66. In addition, Nylon PA6 GK10 features a low linear shrinkage (up to 0.3-0.5%) and a relatively high working temperature (160°C).
PA6 with glass spheres holds similar thermal properties than the CF version being electrically insulator. It is not abrasive to the nozzles and it is much lighter so it can promote weight savings.
|Printing speed||30-80 mm/s|
|Verify your spool - track diameter||YES|
- Key features:
- exceptionally low processing (linear) shrinkage of 0.1%
- high temperature and abrasion resistance
- high mechanical strength
- chemical resistance to lubricants and oils
- very robust lamination of layers
- a high creep resistance, high hardness and rigidity of the printed items
- HDT 240°C
- a very wide temperature range for prolonged operation as well as a very high temperature up to 180°C for short-time operation
- Functional prototyping
- End-use parts
- Industrial modelling
- All types of ring and plate seals with an increased chemical and corrosion resistance
- Production of gear wheels and racks, sweep-off gears and guide rolls operated in elevated temperatures up to 150°C on a prolonged basis and up to 180°C on a short-time basis
To obtain the best parameters of the printed object possible, it is recommended to dry the material prior to work.