Nylon PA6 CF15 is a high-temperature, black, PA6-based construction material. Filling with carbon fibres increases significantly the mechanical strength of the polyamide the material is based on.
The filaments specific quality is the moisture absorption reduced by half and the water absorption time is four times lower than that of the pure PA6. Printing does not require a heated chamber and no deformation occurs.
The material is compatible with the HIPS and PVOH support materials. In addition, Nylon PA6 CF15 features a very low linear shrinkage (up to 0.1%), a high deformation temperature (240°C), working temperature (180°C) and low thermal expansion coefficient (0.4 10-5/K).
|Printing speed||30-80 mm/s|
|Verify your spool - track diameter||YES|
- Key features:
- exceptionally low processing (linear) shrinkage of 0.1%
- high temperature and abrasion resistance
- high mechanical strength
- chemical resistance to lubricants and oils
- very robust lamination of layers
- a high creep resistance, high hardness and rigidity of the printed items
- HDT 240°C
- a very wide temperature range for prolonged operation as well as a very high temperature up to 180°C for short-time operation
- Functional prototyping
- End-use parts
- Industrial modelling
- All types of ring and plate seals with an increased chemical and corrosion resistance
- Production of gear wheels and racks, sweep-off gears and guide rolls operated in elevated temperatures up to 150°C on a prolonged basis and up to 180°C on a short-time basis
The presence of carbon fibre may also cause the wear of brass nozzle, thus it is recommended to use stainless steel nozzles for prolonged application of PA6 CF15.