- Name of University: Politechnika Warszawska oraz Politechnika Wrocławska
- Science club: Hyper Poland
- Website: http://hyperpoland.com/
- Project name: Hyperloop- Hyper Poland
- Project description:
Hyperloop is a new means of transport that allows people or goods to move at very high speeds based on the concept of sustainable transport. Think of it as a cross between a train and an airplane. It will enable travel between Krakow and Gdansk in 35 minutes, traveling near the speed of sound. The pod moves in a special tube, in which air pressure is as low as it is at an altitude of 10 km, which greatly reduces air resistance. It travels without contact with the tunnel using magnetic levitation and air bearings. Hyperloop is not science fiction. Traveling is a necessity and an essential element of life, and travel modes are becoming increasingly complex and personalized. We spend an increasing amount of time moving around and thanks to the Hyperloop we can become more efficient in the use of our most precious commodity - time.
3D printing has been used to manufacture lightweight components for the interior.
Scope of cooperation:
- 3D printing technology consulting,
- providing 3D printers for trades and shows,
Photos and videos available at: Hyper Poland