PLA Glitter is a highly aesthetical material blended with high-glitter particles. The particle content in the filament increases the hardness and compression resistance of printed items. These properties are improved at the cost of the higher brittleness of items. There is a possibility to control the gloss level by increasing/decreasing the wall thickness.
Due to the content of infusible particles, it is necessary to use printing nozzles with diameters of 0.4mm or more.
|Printing speed||40-110 mm/s|
|Verify your spool||YES|
- Key features:
- not abrasive
- improved hardness and compression resistance as compared to PLA without admixtures
- user friendly
- high-gloss surfaces, which reduces the visibility of layers on the side face of the printed items
- no shrinkage after cooling
- the possibility to obtain a perfect side surface
- easy to print
- interior design articles
- advertising materials
- eductational projects
- any areas where it is essential to present specific geometric figures in an eye-catching manner